As AI is increasingly integrated into marketing, what are the ethical considerations marketers need to consider to ensure its responsible and equitable use?
With many favouring a pro innovation stance, the reality is nuanced, with social issues ranging from data set bias and consent, to increased carbon footprints through limitless content creation. So, what do marketers need to be aware of as they seek to maximise AI’s potential in future strategies?
Join us to uncover the latest creative, legal and moral considerations needed to develop an ethical AI strategy.
- Fiona Couper, CMO, Teamspirit
- Nuno Godinho, Group CEO, Industrial Thought Group
- David Copping, Partner, Farrer & Co
- Derek Yates, Associate Professor and Head of Creative Lab, Ravensbourne University London
- Crispin Heath, Group Digital Director, Teamspirit
In Partnership with