The purpose of the Awards for Marketing Effectiveness has remained the same since they were introduced in 2002:
• to create a better understanding of the role and impact of marketing
• to prove, beyond doubt, that marketing can be effective
• to promote and reward those achieving exceptional marketing effectiveness
Although the size of budget will have an impact on the reach of the campaign and the creative work will play an important part in its delivery, both have a limited impact in the judging process. It is effectiveness that counts – did the marketing activity achieve or exceed the targets set?
- Shortlist Announced: 27 September 2021
- Awards Ceremony: Tuesday 23 November 2021 at Church House, Westminster