We live in a global, hyper-connected world where the pace of business is fast. Transparency is expected. Disruption is everywhere. Competition is stiff. Collaboration is commonplace.
Successful businesses adapt continually to changes in the marketplace, economy, technology and culture. To survive, brands need to be agile. Aligning the dynamics of your brand makes strong business strategy, adhering to a compelling central idea. Traditional sectors and brand categories are converging. People want to engage with – and work for – brands that make a positive social impact: Brands with Purpose.
Brands with Purpose are more successful in attracting customers, retaining talent and delivering financial results, as this book demonstrates.
From 2010 to the present day, the market for Brands with Purpose has been maturing.
You can download the The Team’s whitepaper in PDF format by clicking the download button in the top right corner of the page.
A Potted History of Branding
The era of Brand Purpose
What is Brand Purpose?
Why does Brand Purpose matter?
Bringing Brand Purpose to life: Case Studies
- TOMS Shoes
- Parkinson’s UK
Brand leaders across sectors have their say
- Carol Cone, Founder, Carol Cone On Purpose
- Dan Germain, Group Head of Brand, Innocent
- Luke Whitcomb, Marketing Director, English Heritage
- Vicky Browning, ACEVO CEO and former Charity Comms Director
- Danny Homan, Chief of Staff, Big Lottery Fund
- Chris Jenkins, European Sustainability Manager, Ella’s Kitchen