This webinar session looked at some of the key findings from the content marketing survey results of 150 senior client-facing personnel in financial services, professional services and technology firms. It identified the content marketing strategies of the small minority of firms that are measurably better than others.
How does this influential cohort plan, create, distribute and measure their thought leadership, pointing out specifically what these leaders do differently?
It also looks at how this works in practice, showcasing examples of impressive and innovative work which is seen as the benchmark for many in professional services.
The results reveal a lot about how financial services firms should be structuring their marketing efforts to best suit their sales teams.
Speakers: Andy Rogerson, Managing Director of Grist and Suzanne Snowden, recently Global Director of Thought Leadership at PwC.
Five key learning points you will get from this webinar:
1. Give a view of the future to help clients make better decisions
2. Give insight into the end customer – what do they think?
3. Have hard-metrics at its core – why are you doing it, and how can you measure its success?
4. Enable everyone in the organization to have a richer conversation around the issues/ insights – will help drive sales
5. Include clients in the planning process – what do they want to know?
During the webinar, Andy references two Grist reports. Both documents, as well as the presentation slides, are available to download using the button in the top right corner of this page, or via the links below:
- Grist Webinar Slides
- Grist Value of Thought Leadership Survey
- Grist_Lessons from the Content Marketing Leaders Survey
Suzanne makes reference to a number of reports. A link to each has been provided below for ease of reference.