Welcome to the fifth “State of Play” Report, Editions Financial’s Annual Survey of global financial services marketing.
This year, we have identified three key macro trends impacting the world of financial services marketing:
• Customer experience, and the need to address CX paralysis.
• The emergence of brand purpose as a differentiator.
• In-housing, and the threat it represents to the traditional marketing model.
This report delves deeper into these individual areas and examines what they mean for our clients today.
We also saw the continuing importance of the following themes:
• The requirement to ground insight in customer need.
• The importance of a co-ordinated content marketing strategy.
• The need to deliver engaging content which is timely, relevant and compelling.
• The challenge of providing meaningful analysis and ROI.
It has been a pleasure compiling this report and exploring the challenges and opportunities for financial services marketers. I’d like to say a big thank-you to everyone who responded to our survey. I hope you enjoy this report and that the opinions of the Editions Financial team inspire you to continue to create Content with Intent.
Please click the Download button to view a PDF version of the report.