How is advertising planned, bought, and distributed in 2021?
With the uncertainty and ever-changing regulations of the last 12 months, flexibility and adaptability have become increasingly important and changed the advertising landscape. In this session we will explore how advertising has changed and how it currently operates, covering:
- Programmatic advertising – flexibility, focused targeting, and the enhancement AI can bring.
- Microtargeting and how this could change your overall approach to advertising.
- Achieving great coverage in a multichannel world.
- How have measurement and reach changed?
- The changes we could see as we emerge from and recover from the pandemic.
Patrick Collister, Creative Director, Ad-Lib.io
Omri Kedem, Programmatic Media Director, Croud
Vincent Hooplot, COO & Chief Strategist, Fundamental Media