Is product advertising dying replaced by brand and content marketing? What are the key challenges and opportunities involved with branding and content marketing? Asset management communications are drifting towards a commoditised language. Why is the sectors content so dull and how can it be refreshed in order to engage with the future younger audiences as well as the existing one? How to differentiate in the minds of the consumer in the face of changing distribution patterns?
- James Cardew, Global Head of Marketing, Schroders
- Dave Trott, Executive Creative Director, The Gate
- Katherine Shiplee, Director, Brand & Advertising EMEA region, Blackrock
- Matt Woodford, Joint MD, Ptarmigan Media
- Rupert Hodson, Co-Founder, Dianomi