Is content still king, as Bill Gates said in 1996?
Content may have changed significantly since the distant days of 1996, but its aim
remains largely unchanged: To reach audiences, wherever they may be.
New methods in marketing make it much easier to measure the success of content
and see the impact it has on your overall marketing plan, so how have marketers within
the financial services implemented it into successful marketing strategies?
For this session we are joined by Copylab and Adrian Barrick, Group Editorial
Director of Incisive Media, as we delve into the importance of creating stand-out
content for financial services, utilising the available talent within your team when
producing content, and the importance of content when marketing in volatile times.
- Polina Atabekian, Marketing Executive, Copylab
- Charlotte Hollow, Content Strategist, Copylab
- Adrian Barrick, Group Editorial Director, Incisive Media
- Rob Hartley, Founder, Warden Consulting
- Philippa White, Founder & CEO, The International Exchange
- George Hughes, Author & Founder, Small Films