In this half day conference, we consider some of the challenges that pension marketers are facing in a time of global and economic uncertainty.
With inflation set to hit 11% by the end of the year and interest rates continuing their upward trajectory, the squeeze on household incomes is tightening. How can the Pensions industry cut through and communicate the benefits of long term financial planning when budgets are squeezed?
With pensions remaining largely misunderstood or ignored, what steps should the industry be taking to overcome inertia and complacency that ensures contribution levels are maintained and increased?
Is the current pension model fit for purpose? What can or should be done to create the engagement levels that are necessary for people to enjoy a comfortable retirement that we all want and isn’t dependant on the state?
We will also look at the institutional world of pensions marketing and share insight and learnings.
- Sangita Chawla, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Pensions and Investments, Standard Life UK
- Jamie Fiveash, CEO, Smart Pension
- Samantha Gould, Head of PR and Campaigns, Now: Pensions
- Dr Simon Moore, CEO, Innovationbubble
- David Lunt, Head of Business Development, B&CE
- Stefan Lundbergh, Head of DC, Now:Pensions & Director, Cardano Insights
- Steve Sharp, Executive Marketing Director, Chancery Lane Retirement Income Planning
- Nick Hall, Business Development Director, WealthWizards
- Justin Deaville, Managing Director, Receptional