The Financial Services Forum Awards for Marketing Effectiveness have become one of the industry’s most sought-after prestigious accolades.
Their purpose has remained the same since they were introduced in 2002:
- to create a better understanding of the role and impact of marketing
- to prove, beyond doubt, that marketing can be effective
- to promote and reward those achieving exceptional marketing effectiveness
To view the 2018 Winners and Commended click here.
Entries are made via a 1000-word submission, answering seven key questions with robust and quantifiable data. Submissions are open to financial services brands and organisations, or their agencies, worldwide.
Although the size of budget will have an impact on the reach of the campaign and the creative work will play an important part in its delivery, both have a limited impact in the judging process. It is effectiveness that counts – did the marketing activity achieve or exceed the targets set?
- Content Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Brand Strategy
- Data & Analytics
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- Integrated Campaign
- New Product, Service or Innovation
- Public Relations
- Relationship Marketing
- Social Media
- Business to Business Campaign
- International Campaign (non-UK marketing activity)
- Use of a Limited Budget (below £50K campaign spend)
Judges Special Awards
- Consumer Insight
- Marketing Learning
- Marketing Excellence
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility
- Agency of the Year
- Young Marketer of the Year
- Marketer of the Year