The Financial Services Forum Awards for Marketing Effectiveness are now open.
Visit our dedicated site here.
The Awards for Marketing Effectiveness have become one of the industry’s most sought-after prestigious accolades.
Their purpose has remained the same since they were introduced in 2002:
- to create a better understanding of the role and impact of marketing
- to prove, beyond doubt, that marketing can be effective
- to promote and reward those achieving exceptional marketing effectiveness
Entries are made via a 1000-word submission, answering seven key questions with robust and quantifiable data. Submissions are open to financial services brands and organisations, or their agencies, worldwide.
Although the size of budget will have an impact on the reach of the campaign and the creative work will play an important part in its delivery, both have a limited impact in the judging process. It is effectiveness that counts – did the marketing activity achieve or exceed the targets set?
Join us for the Marketing Effectiveness Awards Ceremony and Members’ Dinner, on the evening of 24 November 2020 at the Guildhall, Gresham Street
Marketing Effectiveness Categories
• Content Marketing
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Customer Experience
• Brand Strategy
• Data & Analytics
• Digital Campaign
• Integrated Advertising Campaign
• New Product, Service or Innovation
• Public Relations
• Relationship Marketing
• Business to Business Campaign
• International Campaign (non-UK marketing activity)
• Use of a Limited Budget (below £50K campaign spend)
Judging is completed by Members of The Financial Services Forum.
• Celebrating Diversity
• Agency of the Year
• Young Marketer of the Year*
• Marketer of the Year
* Under 30 years of age on 31 December 2020
Judges’ Special Awards
• Consumer Insight
• Thought Leadership
• Marketing Learning
• Marketing Excellence
NEW for 2020: Crisis Communications During Covid-19
• Internal Communications
• B2B Communication
• Customer Communication