The importance of innovation in financial services today, and its vital role of engaging and empowering customers, has led to this awards program – recognising innovation in financial services that delivers tangible benefits to both consumer and provider.
These awards focus on the overall impact that innovation has had on the sector and/or consumer, and whether the innovation achieved or exceeded its objectives and goals.
Entries cover two types of innovation – Momentum (taking an existing product or service and improving it) or Disruption (a step change or brand-new product or service). Your entry can be a combination of both, as often happens in practice.
For these awards, we split the entries by the area of innovation rather than market sector:
- Customer Interaction and User Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Service
- Data Usage and Analytics
- Financial Inclusion & Diversity
- Innovator of the Year
- International Award
- Marketing & Communications
- Mobile & Cybertech
- One to Watch
- Product Development
- Transforming the Workforce
Judges Special Awards
- Best Business-to-Business Innovation
- Best Overall Momentum Innovation
- Best Overall Disruption Innovation